Monday, December 3, 2012

Catching Up




So, if you couldn't tell I haven't posted in a long time. School's started and I've been busy with sports and things like that. Since it's been so long since vacation I'm just going to give a short summary about the second part of our vacation.


We went to Williamsburg and got there late so we just slept. The next day we went to Busch Gardens. It was so fun! I'm one of those people that likes to ride roller coasters so you can imagine this was awesome for me! Last time I went to Busch Gardens I was seven or so and I wasn't able to go on some of those big roller coasters. This time though I was able to go on all of the big roller coasters and I was excited to go on the Griffin while Adam and Ellie got in line for a height thing. The first time on a roller coaster is always the worst. Lets just say I was screaming my lungs out the whole time. After that though I rode it seven more times (not in a row) . The day was so fun. Some other places that we went to in Williamsburg was the Virginia Living Museum,  (a really cool place with lot's of animals, walking trails, and even a planetarium!)
An aquarium at the Virginia Living Museum
A bumper boat at Go Cart Plus
Go Cart Plus, (an awesome place that had lot's of outdoor games including go carting, mini golfing, a mini roller coaster, and bumper boats)

The mini roller coaster

 Newport News park, (we first went to the information center that had lot's of facts, there was a walking trail with lot's and lot's of turtles, and a Frisbee golf course)
A turtle at Newport News Park



Frisbee golfing




and Fort Fun (which really was a lot of fun before it started raining).



Fort Fun


Now I need to tell you about life now. One month ago I turned 12 and was delighted to enter the Young Women program! It was pretty cool, because the day after my birthday was a youth temple trip for baptisms for the dead and I got to participate!

My beautiful birthday cake

3 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome few months! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome memories! Thanks for reminding me of the good times we had this summer - it sure was fun! We are also delighted that you are now a Young Woman! I know you are going to love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had an awfully fun vacation. Your birthday cake is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete